Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

CWS AND THE DOME FORMATION CLASS 5

Well loverlies here is what we did today, we all learnt the dome formation today and my oh my do i just "LOVE IT". It was a quick run through from Debbiedoo,(hey that rhymes, i`m a poet...laughs!), then we all had a turn each on 1,2 and 3 runway, and then it was a turn with all of us together, OMG we rocked! lol. We added all the poses to the huddles, that was the hardest part, but I worked it out in the end. I practised my butt off all day Wednesday and then had a turn at driving one of the girls, and yaaaay I did it! I like this formation a lot, it works so well, so whoever came up woth it is GENIUS, yes Anrol I guess thats you. Chuckles!  I seem to be the MOTHER HEN of the group but thats ok...I like to help anyone, so if any girls want to come practise and rock the runway, just holler at me, always willing to help.:) Well thats it from me, got to blog todays class, i`m a day behind and need to catch up.....so another smooooocherooooskie from me and a huge HUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment