Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2011

CWS GRADUATION CEREMONY CLASS OF MARCH 2011 (touch slide for music)







Graduation Day was most certainly one to remember, I will remember this event for the rest of my life. Everyone was simply amazing, we strutted our stuff to a cheering crowd, MORALE was high the girls just went for it, so to speak, we so ROCKED the runway. I was the last model to walk the runway, and I was not nervous at all, I was excited and proud of my achievements. There were tears of joy and tears of laughter, Unee was AMAZING, I have total respect for this wonderful lady, she came through and was simply wonderful, Love you Unee, and may our friendship continue to grow:).



So the last person had walked out,  (me of course),done her thing, then it was time for the Prize giving, we all nervously waited and listened anxiously to Anrols speech, some luck lady was about to be given the award of VALEDECTORIAN, OMG who was it going to be, everyone in the class had shone in their own way, they all deserved this trophy. So as Anrol announced, and Valedectorian winner is...... Vicky Yongbo, OMG, that was me, and I truly mean this, in RL i was shaking, why me, I did nothing only be myself, I gracefully and humbly accepted the trophy and waffled on as I was in total shock. Then it was the BEST BLOG Trophy announcement, that went to the Lovely Jinxie, she`s been a trooper, juggling real life work with the classes, hardly time to BLOG, but made the effort to blog as much as she could, WTG Jinx and well done to eveyone, I have accepted the award on behalf of the "LUSH LADIES" class of CWS MARCH 2011. Love, hugs and kisses to everyone, and huge thanks to all the CWS trainers, Owners, pro models, you have been simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment