Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2011

CWS TRAINERS, COO, CEO!

OOOHH Today we had a photoshoot for the UCWS blog and decided to take my own and upload it here.   This months has gone so fast, I have been so busy stepping into my breach as a trainer and  I can tell you I am loving every minute of it. I must admit I do miss the stylings, but i`m helping so many ladies achieve  their dreams, so that makes me happy and proud.  Today is styling mid terms..I am looking forward to that, does`nt feel like a month ago the July students where in this position. Everyone has been so kind to me as the "newest" trainer and although we cannot please everyone, for the most part all is well. So thats all from me and do drop by often or why not become a follower or even come join me over at CWS as a student, they are and will always remain the BEST on the grid!

No comments:

Post a Comment