Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Purplemoon at Vintage Fair!

Here is another item I purchased at the Vintage Fair, well 2 actually as I bought the hair there too.  This Hopper  skirt and pink top came from the amazingly talented and gifted Poulet from Purple Moon and get this, it`s available in a few colors .   I adore all her creations and this one is no exception.  She always puts an affordable price tag on everything in her stores.  Keep em coming Poulet cos we love them.  If you have a few lindens spare and are looking for some amazing designs, this fair has them all. The hair is from Tuty`s Adorable and comes complete with hair base.  Even the pose I am using can be found at the fair too, it`s a Wetcat one, gosh I love it!!    Happy shopping to you all and a big muaaah! Here is the URL for you all...          http://slurl.com/secondlife/Retro/189/176/23

No comments:

Post a Comment