Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 October 2014

Glow Designs, Roses Mesh Jackets!



Glow Designs, superbly stunning Roses Mesh Jackets. I am totally in awe of these jackets, they are superbly stylish, totally on trend and very smart, yet casual.  I added Jeans to my look, but i`m sure these could be worn a number of ways, even go sexylicious and leave your legs bare...if you dare!



I added hair from Elikatira, [e] Rush - Blonde 07. I decided to keep it short so i could show off the collar of the jackets, and  I must say I think it works. I feel so stylish in these wonderful designs, so easy to wear and a certain must have for all you lovely ladies out there!  My Jeans are from Maitreya, (Maitreya Flare Jeans)  and compliment the jackets perfectly! The only hard decision you will have is choosing the color, oh what the heck just get them both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment