Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 January 2015

Designer Circle round 96, featuring Ashmoot, IOS poses and Graffitiwear!




 First of all I would like to say TY to all the designers I blog for, for your patience in my absence...I am slowly getting back into blogging after the recent bereavement of one of my family members. I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy New year and hope 2015 holds only good things!



 Starting off this round I bring to you Ashmoot Hair, this stunning long flowing curly hair is so on trend and one to have in any inventory! Available in a choice of colors, and a mesh creation! Go pick up yours at DC96 and turn heads as you enter the room!

Next I bring you this scarf from Graffitiwear, also available at Designer Circle. It has a texture change hud and below I have showcased just a few....as you can see there are designs to suit all!






 Next is this jeans, jumper and belt set, also from Graffitiwear... totally in season and in a lovely powder blue. The fur high heeled boots give it a more classy style, its one to suit all tastes. You can also see some of the poses in the pics from IOS....all these items and poses along with the hair and scarf can be grabbed at this round of Designer Circle...theses will only be available for a short period so be sure to get yours before its too late!



No comments:

Post a Comment