Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Designer Circle 105 featuring this post..... Amarelo Manga,Zoom. Vivacious Inc,Piece Of Chic and Supernatural

 Amarelo Manga, is the first designer for me this round, they are featuring this very vibrant Gown in Purple, if its a head turner you want then this i`m sure will suffice!
Also on offer from Amarelo Manga are the necklace and earings set, then complete the gowns look, once again in a very vibrant purple. All available at this round of Designer Circle, runs through till 23 rd May with a new round commencing on the 24 th May!


Moving on to something more casual, are these adorable Denim dresses from A piece Of Chic, very easy to wear, and in three wonderful seasonal colors! Get yours today from Designer Circle!


If its something more sensual and daring you are looking for, then Vivacious Inc, have these mesh corset and brief sets, I have displayed three colors for you, but more are available at Designer Circle! 


Zoom are my next creators, bringing you a floral Mesh mini with plunging neckline, and in a stunning color, I`m really liking this dress, its one I can see me wearing on a daily basis, I had to add flowers to my hair because the colors in the dress just made me think of summer.







A whopping 8 color choices are available from Supernatural, the Claire heels are fabulous, you will require Slink High feet for these wonderful creations, a very high stiletto heel and open toe with a zip detail at the back, we all know a girl can never have too many shoes, and why not, when you have Designer Circle to visit every two weeks, with a versatile amount of shoes on offer, and I might add affordable for all of us playing SL on a budget. Take the limo and go take a look right NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment