Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 4 July 2016

Designer Circle post Queen of Ink, Chic Princess,IOS and *LX*.





Are you looking for a new beach wear bikini? Want something affordable and easy to wear? Then this blog is for YOU!. I am modeling the fabulous Bikini from Chic Princess, there are two versions available, today I am showcasing version 1. You can mix and match or simply wear the same match, the choice is yours! You have endless choices all easily accessible via the hud!

Along with the bikini I am also wearing Tattoos from Queen Of Ink, male and female versions are on sale and are usable with both mesh bodies and classic avatars alike. Different Ink strengths and appliers!

C R E D I T S -

Hair-[e] Rush - Warm Blondes
Bikini-Chic Princess WILD Bikini V1 
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Emi Golden
Tattoo-*Queen oF Ink - Haka Tattoo V2.0






I just adore it when creators have fun poses with props just like the above. I am a total hair freak both rl and SL....I cannot leave the house without my hair being perfect, I know vanity prevails. Why not add a fun shot to your sl album with these fabulous poses, they come complete with Left and Right poses and brushes in colors white, red, black and many many more! IOS have some incredible poses at their mainstore,the ones in the pic are available at the Designer Circle for the 133rd round, so why not pop on over and add these to your portfolio!

 C R E D I T S 

Hair-.Olive. the Athena Hair - Blondes 
Poses-IOS Hairbrush Poses - Small pack/+ Mirrors
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Emi Golden







From *LX I have the Anna skirt and top sets, in a multitude of color options. Each color set can be sen at Designer Circle, but today I am modeling the Bold 1 and 2 in the top Picture and the Violet and Pink in the lower picture. It will fit mesh and classic avatars. Its a seductively sexy look with lots of leg and cleavage on show. Worn with shoes or boots I`m sure you will look sensational!

 C R E D I T S 

Hair-.Olive. the Athena Hair - Blondes 
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Emi Golden
Clothing-*LX* Anna. Violets and *LX* Anna. Bold 1 & 2
Shoes-Glamistry - CROCUS Heels [PF1025]
Poses-Exposeur (now closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment