Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 1 May 2017

Eyelure push Up dress.



 Well folks this is my first blogpost, after many months away from SL. Had quite a few real life issues to address and can confidently say things are finally settling down. Its nice to be back in a somewhat, more chilled capacity. So here is the info on the outfit I am wearing, hope you like it and thanks for reading.  






A stunning creation from Eyelure in the form of this skin revealing Push up dress. I am wearing the Maitreya  body and Maitreya hands and feet. The dress comes in a variety of colors and I have demonstrated afew in the pictures above. Thank you again for reading have a lovely May Day!


Credits;

Dress-  Eyelure Push-Up Dress   Lara   
 Hair- enVOGUE HAIR - Miriam . Pic 1&2- N-core CHANTEL "Sky" for Maitreya Lara
Shoes- Pics 1 and 2-N-core KAITLYN "Navy"
Pic 3- N-core CHANTEL "Sky" for Maitreya Lara
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Emi Darktan CL
Necklace- PP - Milla Necklace


1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome . Can you tell me your country so that I can integrate into the directory?

    ReplyDelete