Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 June 2011

24 HOURS TO GO!

Only 24 hours to my first pageant at CWS, woohooo! Am I looking forward to this. No nerves as of yet, its more about having fun and expressing myself than anything, so don`t think i`ll be nervous at all.  Today we have the group pic, will be so nice to see what everyone is wearing. Some great models taking part so the competition is tough!:) Suprising how much hard work goes into this pre-pageant, like finding the right hair and dress and shoes, I never realised how difficult it was, i`ll be sure to respect every model who takes part in any pageant in the future.  Well lovelies, if you want to come cheer me along or even just come watch then you are welcome to do so.  Sunday June 5th 2011 at the CWS finale runway! Hope to see you there:). hugss and muaaaahs xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment