Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 June 2011

HWOF PAGEANT FINAL

Well there are only a few days left to the finals of the HWOF at CWS, I am so looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead and will savor every ounce of the pageant.  I`m sure it is going to be one tough contest, but i`m gonna give it my best shot. I have been preparing for weeks now, making sure everything is spot on, from poses, to hair to jewelery. Typing up my NC so that it reads well, all that has been sent in now, so its the pageant itself that is left. Please do come support me on Sunday June 5th 3pm slt and come see the amazing models of CWS, its sure to be a night to remember. Thanks to everyone that has helped me, special thanks have to go to my hubby Zeke, gosh! he must be sick of hearing me. lol.....baby you are my rock and without you this pageant would be a million times harder, thanks hunny bunny, me loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment