Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 June 2012

CWS Glitter Fashion Show

Another sensational Show was created at CWS last night, and WOW! what amazing clothing.
Here are a few samples of what was on offer, modeled by yours truly! If you have never been to a CWS fashion show, I suggest you do so, they are held WEEKLY yes, WEEKLY, the only agency on the grid to produce them.  Every Saturday at 3pm ( unless otherwise requested by designer) we strut our stuff and showcase some of the best designers on the grid.  So don`t miss our next one, you`ll be blown away! Not only that we give you the chance to appear in a you tube video thats broadcast not only sl wide but on the world wide web, a chance to really shine and have tons of fun in the process, this could also lead to becoming a CWS model just like me, classes are held each month and everyone LOVES them.  Hit me up an IM in world if you want further info..




Above i am modeling "Cute and Sexy" in pink, it comes in a variety of colors and works so well with my pink boots by Slink, I love it:) I used hair from Osmose....Lanna Blonde and a selection of jewelery from Lazuri to compliment the look. The next outfit is a cute blue design named "Paola Satin", it has a delightful little tie to the side and is a sexy little number, that would most certainly ascentuate a models every curve. I teamed this with Black boots by  BAX and hair from Vanity, I used Gaga Nails to add some drama to the look and jewelery by League. Cute or what??




This last item has to be the sexiest of the lot, a short mini and bikini style top in gold, Matched again with White boots by Slink and hair By Osmose...Moulin Rouge in blonde. I chose simple drop pearl earrings from Lazuri to finish of my hot look.

No comments:

Post a Comment