Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday 20 May 2016

The Designer Circle round 130 featuring Posh Pixels,One Hundred, Wellmade,Awear, WoW skins!



Well lets start this round with something for the summer. The weather is hotting up and the beach is calling us! So why not opt for some new swimwear, courtesy of Posh Pixels. This mesh set is outstanding and was just the thing I was looking for. Its available at this round of The Designer Circle and has different texture options. I like them all! 

 C R E D I T S 

B I K I N I -{POSH PIXELS} Beach Babe  @ Designer Circle
H A I R - [enVOGUE] - HAIR Marilyn - Light Blondes



The tops and jeans are more wonderful designs available at the Designer Circle. The tops are from One hundred and come with appliers hud. There are more color options available in store. With the tops I added the Flared jeans from Wellmade...I thought the two of them worked well. There are three denim textures as you can see!

C R E D I T S 

J E W E L E R Y -Indy&Co.: Suha Beads: Honeysuckle
T O P S -1 Hundred. All Night Long Top @ Designer Circle
J E A N S - [WellMade] Fancy Flare Jeans Pants @ Designer Circle
H A I R - >TRUTH< Hollana -  blondes
Looking for a sleek pencil skirt? The Awear have this one at the Designer circle event. It has a texture change hud so other colors available. The complete outfit has shoes and the very sexy, skin revealing top. 


C R E D I T S
Awear ray Halter Crop Top MAITREYA @ Designer Circle
Awear ray Pencil skirt  MAITREYA and heels. @Designer Circle
.::WoW Skins::. Emi Darktan CL @ Designer Circle
H A I R -Vanity Hair::Diorissima HP blacks

No comments:

Post a Comment