Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

M&M, & LB JEWELS AT TREND FASHION FAIR!

Mesh is really becoming a huge part of my SL....gone are the days were i detested wearing it, I am a total convert and so glad that I am. M&M have this sexy, cute dress named FAELYN and of course it is Mesh:).....it has an open back with spaghetti cross over straps at the back, a short skirt with a tiny intricate frill round the hemline, just adding a little more style to the look, it is adorable, and in a grey color with cutesy little polka dots on the skirt. 

I have dressed this up with jewelery from the Trend Fashion fair LB jewels, a simple yet stylish beaded necklace called STORM and silver rings(AWADA rings set in silver) other metals available on my slink hands. My hair is TRUTH HAIR Blythe and comes with a color change hud, including dipped styles also, so is a bargain buy in my humble opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment