Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday 19 September 2014

SKY DESIGNS BARGAIN OF THE WEEKEND!



Are you a lady that loves a bargain? Most of us these days have to shop on a budget here in SL... myself included, but I am an avid sale shopper, often my hubby laughs at me when he sees my latest dress or pair of shoes, and says  "How much"...I can`t help but chuckle to myself. He thinks i`m a shopaholic, but I call myself a "bargain hunter"..well thats a good enough name and i`m sticking to it!


So the latest bargain`s are these gorgeous Retro Bikinis from Sky...at only 60ls each i`d say thats a darn good buy, would`nt you?




As you can see there are three colors, and i`ve decided to show you them all!

I decided to add TRUTH HAIR Sadie  to my look, its a lovely updo, very in keeping with the trend of the bikini and has a texture change hud, so i`m able to marry the scarf each time with the color of the bikini. I love it!!!!! So why not visit Sky Designs today, and grab one or even all three at this price.....These will be on ofer until Tuesday 23rd September, so a few days to grab yours ladies! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment