Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 September 2014

M&M with shoes from Sky Designs!

Today I present to you two different styles from M&M. My first look above is the M&M-Vinia skirt with the M&M-Zella top, I decided to give it a futuristic look, hence the wacky hairstyle and the background I used. This is a leather mesh design that has buckle belts on the skirt adding some nice detail. The top shows off some skin to give a sexy sultry look....I`m really liking the futuristic feel of this! The hair is an old hair i`ve had in my inventory since forever, and is no longer available it was from 3636, if it is open I would sure like an LM from anyone that has one:).



This next dress M&M Yolanda  is definately one for the upcoming season, it`s mesh for all you mesh lovers and has a belt to add some detail to the look. A wool texture to keep you warm as the leaves fall from the trees. I added hair from Truth Tegan 2, a cutesy little trilby to keep it on trend!

Not shown in the picture are the Sky Designs,Sky - Tenacity Ankle Shoes Black shoes in Black, these are on sale at 100ls, please be aware that you will need the slink high feet for these gorgeous creations. I just love the detailing on these...stunning and a bargain buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment