Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 4 August 2014

NS:: Cutie Store and Trend Fashion Fair!

When I saw this cute little romper set in the Trend Fashion Fair, I almost leapt for joy...I think it`s adorable, and plus i`d been to Collabor88 earlier last month and bought these binoculars so this was my perfect opportunity to use them, so ty Nani for sending us this!

So I had my safari romper on and it was time to go in search of some elephants, you know like anyone needs binoculars too see an elephant lmao.....well all I found was leopards and in case your wondering that one behind me was friendly he did`nt bite my bum! And no I was`nt looking in the wrong direction heehee!

Styling credits go to...

NS Trend fashion fair::  Wild Zipped Rompers  (XS) this comes with Lolas appliers
::HH:: Hucci Hampstead Sandal - Leopard (L) @ Collabor88
Flowey.lornetka binoculars in vintage leather @ Collabor88
Clawtooth Safari babe - salty @ Collabor88
Yummy boomerang necklace-Tiger @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment