Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 August 2014

PRISM DESIGNS TARA IN DAY LILLY!

Prism designs have created this stunning shorts set, it really is adorable....in a tantalising Pink color, I love pink so this one is just the thing for me, it has a hint of sexy with the mid rift showing and a strap over one shoulder making it an ideal set for this Season.  

With mine I have added bangles and jewelery from Je Suis,(::je suis::asymetrique::pinks:) and a cutesy little pink watch from the Dressing room! My hair is swept up into a bun to keep me cool in the summer months, and is from Elikitira, the sale is still on but only till Monday so get your cute butts over there. My make up is subtle and pink to match the outfit. It works for me! Go take a look at the Prism store , I can assure you, you will love what is on offer there...take the taxi now!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment