Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 August 2014

NSS, EMPORIUM AND TREND FASHION FAIR!

My final blog of the day  is another set of designers from Trend Fashion Fair you only have a few days left before the next round commences, so if you like anything you have seen this last two weeks, from all the bloggers, then I suggest you head on over there and grab what you can NOW!

We have first of all the NS tank and Cardi set, I adore this set, its Mesh so please be aware, I opted for the pinks because its my fave color, but there are other options available,it is coupled with Jeans from Livglam, Hair is Tableau Vivant and shoes from Emporium! Its a lovely combination even if i say so myself. Please enjoy!

STYLING CREDITS

SKIN-Glam Affair - Kallisto - Exotic 07 A
[LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Baby Baby Every Night Hud Jeans XS
EMPORIUM - Debbie Shoes
NS::  Tanktop& Cardigan 
~Tableau Vivant~ Panther Hair - Impl - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment