Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 August 2014

The fashion Fair presents Blah,BLAH, blah, knit and Emporium!


Pink to make the boys wink, yes that`s the theme for me today, pink is one of my fave colors so this suits me immensely! The Trend Fashion Fair have an array of designers and here are three of them for your viewing pleasure!

First off is Blah,BLAH Blah in the form of Black Capri`s, comes complete with a pink belt side pockets and ties at the knees, a lovely item for the cooler summer evenings!  

Next is Knit, a simple yet stylish Halter Tank top, that reveals the midrift, keeping me cool and showing off my hour glass figure! These tanks are also available in other colors so please visit the Fair for more!

Finally are the heels from Emporium, these are worth every dime in my opinion, they come with a color change hud so its not just one pair of shoes but a selection of many! High slink feet needed for the shoes...so please be aware of this before purchasing!

** Style Credits**

TRUTH    @ Uber limited offer-TRUTH HAIR Malibu 2


The Trend Fashion Fair


EMPORIUM - Debbie Shoes
blah.BLAH,blah Hot Capris 
-knit- halter top



No comments:

Post a Comment