Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 July 2014

Eyelure Capri and Tank!

I have just been added to the bloggers group of Eyelure.....and I can say Willow, the designer has some really delightful creations. Along with clothing she also has several make up lines...A wealth of different colors to suit everyone. So please do take the link and go visit her store. You will be shopping till the early hours hehehe!

My first blog for this wonderful designer are Capri`s and a tank top...I just love how the tank shows off my mid rift...great for summer..thats why you see me near the Ice cream cart....I was hot and needed to cool down...wel thats my excuse. HMMMM Strawberry Ice cream my fave. Ok ok  Back to blogging....I added GOS flip flops...Finesmith earrings...a side plait in my hair from TRUTH HAIR Oceana [Unrigged] and of course my Slink hands, that I cannot live without these days!   Nice little outfit..Don`t you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment