Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 July 2014

Masoom @ Aloha Fair! I Heart you dress!

[[MASOOM]] have done it again...created this sexy, flirtacious dress,that will be eye catching to everyone! The vibrant colors certainly draw the attention to oneself. Its adorable...it`s Mesh ladies. I find it hard to believe that months ago I was saying i`ll never wear mesh I hate it, now it seems to be all that I buy. Mesh has come a long way in the past few months and I for one am glad it has.   This delightful number can be yours from Aloha Fair,it`s an exclusive to Aloha only so you cannot buy it in the mainstore you must TP to Masoom and you can find a link to the fair. Its a bargain too everyone...and we all love those!

I chose to add TRUTH  hair Qopi - Blondes03 and a cutesy little clutch from Mutresse... Muci Clutch with color change hud.
Shoes are from  [LG]KCSMR-14 Michelle High  and I added a bold necklace from FINESMITH to go with the boldness of the dress! Please be aware the shoes need slink high feet.

Hugs and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment