Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Masoom is sponsoring "Month of games", "Princess Frostine" gown!

[[ Masoom]] is at the Month of games. So here is one delightful creation.... the Princess Frostine. When my little girl saw this dress she immediately said..." Oh Mum you look like  Anna from frozen and you so have to wear a plait in your hair" so this is the result of my rl little girl lol.  Instead of using a Icy background I decided to add mushrooms...don`t ask me why because I have no idea ..laughs. This outfit comes with 2 wands and is in a gorgeous Turqouise color. Its a stunner in my opinion. Go grab yours at the Month of games event NOW! 

Event name and Dates :

The Month of Games
July 12th-July 31st, 2014

[[ Masoom]]   Princess Frostine  
Lazuri Shahay Necklace and Earrings
GOS  [Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Turquoise Satin
TRUTH->TRUTH< Froukje - beach

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment