Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 July 2014

Prism July Group gift three colors Red, White and Blue



It`s a very hot day for a change here in the UK, and so wished I had this July group gift  Bikini set from Prism  in RL. It is perfect for a day at the beach or lazing around the pool.  This is a mesh garment and fits perfectly well to the avatar. I am wearing the XS but all sizes are available so will fit any avie regardless of their shape. Lolas appliers also included.

I have only recently become a blogger for Prism and I am enjoying the designers creations immensely. There is something for everyone and even people on a budget. I can honestly say nothing is over priced. Take the link and go visit their store today, I promise you will not be dis-appointed and will not come away empty handed!


To this design I have added Jewelery from Je Suis called Tente... Hair from Truth , Sadie Light blond and  slink hands (Elegant)...i`m wearing Flip flops from GOS, but they are under the water..lol. Its a must have for the summer, hit the beach in this, lay on a sun lounger and sip cocktails... That sounds like a good idea huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment