Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 July 2014

MOoH Bandana top and blue bikini!



This is my second post for the day for MOoH...and I am loving this  a lot. I added the bandana top in blue with the Blue leopard bikini bottoms...i`m really pleased with the look, its cute and sexy. Tiny little bow details on the hip add that extra something to the bikini bottoms.  
I decided to go bare foot so used the High slink feet, to add some elegance. Slink really do improve the avatar immensely, no more ugly SL feet for me!  The bikini can be found at Aloha Fair, it comes with a sarong  for when you want to cover your modesty. Please be aware the bikini is mesh. Not much jewelry with this look, after all I am off to the beach! The bikinis are exclusive for the fair and the  bandana top is the exclusive gift. Get pool ready before its too late. Fair ends August 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment