Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday 18 July 2014

Glow Designs @ Cosmopolitan Sales room!



Shoes! shoes! shoes!!!!...Ladies can we really have enough shoes? I think not. Shoes and Hair are my biggest addiction in SL.  Why not add these to your inventory, Strap heels from Glow Designs, you must have Slink high feet for these or they will not work. 

 They come in a variety of colors, as you can see I am wearing the Pink ( cos its one of my fave colors) but they are also available in....Gold, Purple, Red, Silver and Sky, so something to match all your outfits I am sure. The attention to detail is quite spectacular, and the ornate buckle detail really does make them something extra special! 

These are available until the 20th July at the Cosmopolitan Sale room and Shopping Town   Take the link and go grab yours now!  A real must have for all you lovely ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment