Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2014

Eyelure Summer Romance Dresses!

EYELURE has designed a cute Summer Romance  dress and i`m sure you will find plenty of it in this dress. You will have all the guys dropping at your feet:).. Comes in a variety of colors,so something to suit all tastes,  today I am showing you 2 of them! Its ideal to keep you cool in the summer months. A real must have for any wardrobe. The first one is the " Summer Romance Pondflower" and the one below is the  "Summer Romance Tinyflower!

I have teamed mine with LIVGLAM Michelle heels that need High slink feet. My hair is from [e] Only - Blonde 06, Jewelry is from one of my favorite jewelers in SL. LAZURI and is the Spring set, complete with necklace, earings and bracelets. Adorable are`nt they and so is my Unicorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment