Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 14 July 2014

Prism Kay summer set in Ribbons!

Today I bring you the fabulous PRISM Kay summer set in Ribbons. I decided to make this into a vintage twist adding accesories from Utopia and Purplemoon. Gos vintage pumps and a handbag to add in some class to the look. 

I must say I do adore the vintage looks of today and wanted to show that with the correct accessories, even the most modern designs can be transformed into something from a different era. I hope you like the look as much as I do. I think i`ve achieved the look I wanted....what do you think? Available at Prism Desings, go get yours now you know you want too!

Styling Credits go to....


Make-up

AVOKI-Lips-n-Liner-Lasting Love

Skin
-Glam Affair - Kallisto - Exotic 07 A @ Collabor88

Outfit-

Prism- Kay Summer  set in Ribbons

Accessories

:: PM :: Kawana Headpiece in Black
Utopia_BOA
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 - Sm
Son!a Artisan Bracelet Onyx
Son!a Artisan Earrings  Onyx
Son!a Artisan Onyx necklace-Resize


Shoes


[Gos] Miranda Chunky Pump - Swallows Collection - S


TuTy's Adorable - Hair base Black
TuTy's ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - Black


No comments:

Post a Comment