Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2011

CWS AND HOW TO MAKE A BLOG! CLASS 6

Well here I am again, and lets fill you in on todays class. It was creating a BLOG time, it was fun and although I had already created a blog there was a lot that I had`nt added, so take a sneaky peek and see how clever i`m getting. Laylah was the trainer we had a few giggles, and then it was down to the nitty gritty.  We are all one big family and helping each other, anything I can do to help the others I do, just that type of person, really enjoying this new SL experience and totally love Blogging, so you must hurry back for my next post, OHHHH and don`t forget to come see our styling event tomorrow, it`s theme is "CREATIVE BUSINESS!" I`m so glad i`m able to join this one, its at a time I can be here...yaaaay!, also i`m being graded for my course so I need to look good....wish me luck and see you folks tomorrow.....smoooocherooskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment