Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday 7 March 2011

CWS, DAY 3 MODELLING CLASS.

Another training session over, and I`ve been practising on the runway with fellow students, Chelsee and Bella.   We went  out and bought all the poses we need today and had a great lesson with Debbiedoo, she was great fun and all the students did so well. We did the beach formation and it was so cool.  So things are moving forward, i`m learning lots about the modelling world, and really look forward to the weeks and months ahead.  Training is intense but fun, and all the girls are fabulous.  So thats all from me folks, drop in tomorrow as I update you on tomorrows class and the progress I am making. So its a good night from me and a big smackaroooooooni muaaaaaaah, I have also made a short video of Bella training on the runway for everyone to take a look at in case they forgot the formation.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment