Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 March 2011

CWS DAY 14 ....WHAT A DAY!

Today was such a wonderful day in CWS University, we practised so much in the dome with Debbie, she is such a breath of fresh air and a total inspiration to me.  She reminds me so much of myself, always willling to give, and if anyone is struggling she patiently talks them through it. This has been one of the best days in CWS by far. We have Mid terms in a couple of weeks and we are working hard on something special.  The other students are fantastic, love them all, I think i`m the Mummy of the group, Unee I could pick her up put her in my pocket and take her home, she is such a sweetheart. Aislin and Sexy have become good friends of mine, Bella and Chelsee lovely girls, not to mention Cly a sweetie too, Hugs to you all ladies, and lets keep up the team work, The March class rawks! I enjoyed the class so much today, that I went to the later class too, lisana did the dome with us and then we did the beach formation, things are coming together for sure, and i`m sure with more practise we will be so ready for the Mid terms. Thats all from me for today folks, heres the whoppa of a smooocherooskie....muaaaaaaaaaaaaah!.

No comments:

Post a Comment