Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 March 2011

CWS PIRATE STYLING EVENT. BE SURE TO TURN ON SOUND ON THE SLIDE SHOW!




SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

Hellooo me hearties, welcome back to my blogspot, shiver me timbers I WON the styling event, what a greaHt night. Aislin was runner up and looked amazing, the lovely AEON came 3rd and was fab. I so would not have wanted to judge this one, the competition was fierce. Everyone looked great, even the parrots! lol. LAG monster joined us too, what a nice guy he is....NOT. But we braved the lag and just went for it. Debbiedoo was judge and gave some great comments and feedback to all the girls, it helps us students a lot ....so thanks Debs you aint so bad for a Southerner! Thats all for now folks, but be sure to look back in soon.....here it comes...the smoooooocheroooooskie! Muaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment